- Custom-made alloys can be produced as ingot pieces, rods, plates, or billets
- Minimum pour weight is around 25 kilos, maximum pour weight is around 300 kilos
- Molycorp Metals & Alloys is experienced in the production of rare earth master alloys, such as LaNi, NiY, NiGd, FeY, etc.
- Standard superalloy production includes nickel-based, cobalt-based, and iron-based alloys
- Molycorp Metals & Alloys has the ability to produce custom alloys with extremely low levels of trace impurities such as Pb, Sb, Bi, Tl, Se, Ag and Te
- Molycorp Metals & Alloys does not produce alloys containing significant amounts of As, Pb, alkali earth metals or alkali metals, and produces no alloys containing radioactive elements