- Molycorp Metals & Alloys utilizes 6 VIM furnaces of various sizes, which provides maximum flexibility in charge size and stationary mold arrangements
- Experienced in consolidating scrap alloys for recycle
- Adept at remelting and adjusting off-grade alloys into usable products
- Proficient in remelting and casting precious metal scrap material, providing extremely high yield rates
- Proprietary operating techniques for reducing oxygen and nitrogen levels during the remelting of highly oxidized scrap materials
- For information concerning Molycorp Metals & Alloys’ production capabilities for superalloys and exotic custom-made alloys, please see Specialty Alloys.