Molycorp and its employees do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new technologies, new methods of production, process enhancements, promotions, marketing or business plans, in any form. The purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when Molycorp’s processes, technologies or methods, might seem similar to ideas submitted to Molycorp. If, despite our policy that we do not accept or compensate for unsolicited ideas, you still submit them, then regardless of what your letter or submittal says, the following terms shall apply to your submission. You acknowledge, agree and warrant that:
- Your submission does not contain trade secrets or proprietary information owned by another;
- Your submission and its contents will automatically become the property of Molycorp, without compensation to you in any form;
- Molycorp may use or redistribute the submission or its contents for any purpose and in any way it chooses;
- There is no obligation for Molycorp to review the submission; and
- Molycorp has no obligation to keep your submission confidential.
Please note that the employees of Molycorp do not have authority to amend, alter, or waive the terms and conditions set forth above. This policy may only be amended, altered or waived by Molycorp’s Board of Directors, in writing. Any questions or inquires about this policy should be directed, in writing, to Molycorp’s General Counsel, John F. Ashburn, Jr., at email@example.com.